Sunday, January 29, 2012

BIRTHDAY'S

Isaac turned 19 so i had a few of his friends over to help me celebrate it with him. I think they just came because i was feeding them an of course they are hungry teenagers.
















SADIE-
Is now a teenager!!! My little girl is growing up.
















Did Brad "SURVIVE" his Birthday?

The reality show Survivor was filmed in Nicuagra this past season and we had just been there and the finale was on his Birthday so I thought it would be perfect to have a "Survivor" Birthday party. We ate like typical survivors by having rice except we had shish kabobs to go along with it. We had challenges to compete in and even redemption island!! Some of the challenges were doing puzzles, bouncing balls into cups, target shooting, ping pong and a ball toss. After a challenge we held a vote to see who got kicked off. The winner of the challenge couldn't be voted off.  If you were chosen, you got sent to redemption island and could have the chance to re-enter the game at some point. In the end our two finalist were Hannah and Reagan. At the final challenge Hannah had about a 4 min lead on Reagan but his perseverance to not give up prevailed in the end.




























Brad and I did get to go up to the Montage at Deer Valley to stay over and have a nice dinner to celebrate his big day. I think he did survive all the fun!!


Jessica- Turned a big 12 years old this year.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love reading your blog! You've done such a great job. Brad's birthday party sounds like so much fun. I want to have a party like that now!

Teresa said...

That's nice of you to say Jess, because of you I am actually doing it. If you need any supplies I've got plenty of them for party's!!