Sunday, January 29, 2012

HAPPENINGS

MOTHER'S DAY
I'm a lucky mamma. My sweet kiddies brought me my FAVORITE breakfast in bed!! (That was meant seriously) it was even complete with some flowers picked from the yard. We continued the festivities in Logan with the rest of the family. It was a great day.

























derek, Derek, DEREK!!
Aye yai yai. I ask, does he always have to be getting injured? The answer apparently is YES!! His lacrosse season got cut short due to a broken collar bone in the Logan High game. Bountiful was behind by 4 points up until the last quarter when they came from behind to win! Near the end of the game Derek took a good hit to his shoulder. He ran off and immediately fell to the ground but no one noticed since the game was so intense. He managed to get his equipment off and determine it was broken. It was broke in two places with a bone fragment hanging on for dear life. No fun for him. In the last six months he has had a broken ankle, a broken hand, H1N1, and now a broken collar bone. Maybe he should be bubble wrapped! Isaac also suffered a concusion skateboarding  shortly after Derek's incident. I think the division of child welfare will be contacting me soon!

No comments: